Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Prologue: Day Two

Spent the night in Mississippi
Stayed in Fulton, what a city
There's just one thing that bothered me
I thought with nightfall, came zombies
But I'm alive and mom is too
So off to Oklahoma, ZOOM!
Passed a bit of Tennessee
Saw a road named after me!
Then quickly passed to Arkansas
While driving, this was all I saw
Armadillo, Armadillo, Armadillo, Armadillo
Take a picture? NO-MADILLO! Hey that guy's from Amarillo!
Those and then some Razorbacks
This Gamecock almost had a heart attack
Passed Toad Suck Park and ate my snickers
Wait. Jarred, wasn't that a question during trivia at Kickers?
Saw some cows, those frequent moo-ers
Then the nation favored Sooners
Oklahoma is the place to be!
Farm living is the life for me!
Yeah I know that isn't right
but Weatherford is now in sight!
Here's a tree and there's a tree
There's a sign for mini donkeys
By the way, this was mom's idea
so till tomorrow, I say, SEE YAAA!

------------------------

As you may very well be able to tell, the amount of bored that set in during the 10 hour drive from Fulton, MS to Weatherford, OK was indeed, very high. You might even say, that the degree was over 9000 (bad segway). Mom suggested that I keep a list of the different kinds of roadkill that we saw on the road and to keep a tally. Obviously the armadillos won. Needless to say her second idea was better (the brain dump at the beginning of this post that just so happens to rhyme). Mom drove today, so tomorrow's my turn.

Also: My 21st birthday is in 11 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment