Sunday, August 26, 2012

Long Time, No See

So I'm finally at a computer after a one-week hiatus from wireless internet. Here's what happened:


  • I made it to California!
  • Had dinner at my Aunt Linda's
  • Met more family
  • Went to Sausalito
  • Went to San Francisco
  • Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
  • Went to Pier 39
  • Had Orientation
  • Met my awesome roommates!\\
  • Ate some free ice cream
  • Grandma threw me a birthday party
  • TURNED 21!
You are now up-to-date with my life... give or take a few details. I'm still in the process of setting up my room, and unfortunately I had to park on the other side of the parking lot (where my happy car will sit until I drive to go visit family). I got a bike today so I can get around campus and ride to the aquarium when that starts. So, I'm gonna go finish this whole room thing before I have to go to a mandatory hall meeting (man it's been awhile since I've gone to one of those).

No comments:

Post a Comment