Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Funtober

I've been pretty busy lately between classes and working at the aquarium, so I know I haven't posted a lot lately. But let me make up for that by explaining my October.

Last weekend my parents renewed their vows in Lake Tahoe. It was wonderful, and I'm so happy for my parents. They're the real definition of success and happiness to me.

This coming weekend I'm going to Morro Bay with one of my suite mates and the girls across the hall. I'm pretty excited to find beach things :)

The weekend after that I'm going to Los Angeles to spend some more time with my family.

So October is pretty full for me. Time seems to be going by pretty quickly.

Today I had a skype date with my best guy, and it was seriously the boost I needed. I'm getting a little homesick =/

No comments:

Post a Comment