Sunday, September 16, 2012

Vegetarian Week

So due to the fact that CSUMB has the vegetarian option at meals everyday, I've decided to try it for a week.

Saturday: I didn't get a picture of anything I ate today. I had bagels for breakfast, an apple for lunch, and then rice for dinner.

Sunday: Today I had a baked potato with broccoli and cheese.


Monday: I actually had vegetarian paella, but I forgot to take a picture of my food. However, since i worked all day, I ended up getting a something else to eat, which was nachos with a rice and sour cream. Healthy? Probably not. Vegetarian? Yes!



Tuesday: So, what I thought was mashed potatoes and mixed veggies ended up being "polenta." I mixed some rice in there too. Yummy yummy.



Wednesday: Mmmm, tempura fried broccoli with asian dipping sauce on rice.



Thursday: I had a busy today and managed to only eat some cereal in my room :P

Friday: Big day of Vegetarianism for Shelby. Spicy Vegetable Wrap; Orzo and zucchini; Loubiya, hummus and rice.





aaand to celebrate the end of this meatless week, I went to my Uncle Mike's house for a barbecue. Yum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment